WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer's hard drive when you access certain web pages or applications. Cookies allow, among other things, to collect statistical information, facilitate certain technical functionalities, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits or preferences of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user. Please note that cookies cannot harm your computer and that, in return, the fact that they are activated helps us to identify and resolve possible errors.
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES
To know the way in which to disable the cookies of your browser, we indicate the steps to follow in the main browsers:
Internet Explorer: Tools ? Internet Options ? Privacy? Configuration.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser's Help.
Firefox: Tools ? Options? Privacy? History? Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser's Help. Chrome: Settings ? Show advanced options ? Privacy? Content settings.
For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser's Help.
Safari: Preferences ? Safety.
For more information, you can consult Apple Support or the browser's Help.
The cookies used in https://nuarhome.com are:
1. Strictly necessary cookies such as those that serve for correct navigation and ensure that the content of the website is loaded effectively.
2. Third-party cookies such as those used by social networks, or by external content add-ons such as google maps.
3. HSID, SSID, APISID, SAPISID, BEAT, OTZ, SID – They allow sharing content on social networks. domain google.com/apis.google.com
4. guest_id Twitter uses this cookie to provide a thread and a reference checker for microblogging purposes. The Twitter user is identified. twitter.com domain
5 NID PREF These Google Maps cookies record the user's origin as well as keywords. A unique prefix is also generated, which is the one used to count how many times a user visits the site. Domain google.com.
6. Analytical cookies, are cookies used for analysis, research or statistics in order to improve the website experience. By using these cookies you can display more relevant information to visitors.
7. _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmv, utmz: The main purpose is to identify the number of visits, the period of consultations, the search engine used to access the website, the keywords used, the visitor's global location, the contents visited on the website, as well as other traffic parameters on the website, always from anonymity. Google stores this information collected by cookies so that no user is identified. Domain google.com.